Re: [TowerTalk] Marconi + Murder

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Marconi + Murder
From: WO0W <WO0W@acegroup.cc>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:01:03 -0500
It was a great novel.  I Googled the murder story and found several
items, mostly news items but at least one item from police files, that
lend credibility to that part of the novel.  However, I am not so sure
that investors would have been quite so free with their money if Marconi
had been as ignorant as Larson depicts him.  Can't be sure, though.
More research is needed before I believe Larson's story.

73 de W0OW