[TowerTalk] Mosley Owner

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley Owner
From: "Richard Joey Fiero II W5TFW" <w5tfw@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:42:38 -0500
   You know I have been looking at antenna specs since this discussion
began,  on Company web sites,  I am still not impressed enough to run out
and take my Mosley down and replace it, Even with a steppIR,  or the M/2 10
to 40 Log I have in the back yard.

  I am sure there are better antennas out there,  However in the final
analysis, I'll take my chances on my CL-36  as I am in a wheel chair and
cant work, I have more time to chase DX than most of you anyway.  so if I
have to call a Station 3 times its not going to kill me, I doubt that
happens anyway,
 I run a set of Drakes and a L4b, (   LOL )  Just had to throw that in
there, I do thank you all for the education on Antennas however, when one
stops learning, one finds that one is DEAD !

               Regards,   Joey
Richard Joey Fiero II
W5TFW  EM-40
QSL Manager USS KIDD W5KID