[TowerTalk] Restoring a tristao cz454 tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Restoring a tristao cz454 tower
From: <hcawthra@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 21:18:47 -0700
Hello, Been following the info about the cz454, I have one and pulled out my
instruction/manual. The cz454 and the cz454fs [free standing ] are the same
tower with different bases. CZ454  2'6"x2'6"x2' light wt one piece mounting
plate using 3-8 bolts in the concrete., also house bracket or guyed at the
top of first section.  The free standing base is 3' x 3' x 5'6" using 1" x
36" bolts. I could fax a copy of this info to who ever needs it. I built a
base like US Towers use. Howard KA6IOB