Re: [TowerTalk] Guy wire tensioning.. here's my idea

To: K7LXC@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy wire tensioning.. here's my idea
From: R Atkins <rusty_atkins@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:45:50 -0700 (PDT)
I suppose you are right. I had planned to order from Champion and save a few
dollars... along with giving business to one of the "small guys". The point of
all this questioning is because of my time constraints.

I'll be stopping by West Marine today to buy one. (and no, this isn't intended
as sarcasm or flame bait. I'll be giving Champion my biz in the future)

Thanks to all that responded.

Rusty
K0FE