Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu GS-065 Thrust Bearing 25G installation helpneeded

To: Clint Talmadge <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu GS-065 Thrust Bearing 25G installation helpneeded
From: R Atkins <rusty_atkins@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:07:14 -0700 (PDT)
The problem with my top shelf is the hole in the center is so big that part of
the mounting bolt holes on the thrust bearing actually show through the large
center hole on the shelf.

I'm going to be using some sheet metal, a few washers as shims, and drilling
holes in the sheet metal to use it as an adapter. Not ideal, but sturdy enough
until I work out a thicker plate or a different plan.