Re: [TowerTalk] Tilting tower

To: <richard@karlquist.com>, "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tilting tower
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:55:43 -0500
Jake replied to the original post:

 "I believe Heights Aluminum towers have tilt over fixtures that tilt over
 the entire tower, either with a manual crank/"ajax screw", or with a
 motor. ALSO, I seem to remember   Y E A R S  ago in one of the mags
 K9WN  Jake"

And Rick replied to Jake:

"I was planning to put up one of these systems, but you are extremely
limited in dead weight because of the stress on the acme (not ajax :-)
screw."

Rick and the list:  I must have been in "Road Runner" mode. How stu....umm
silly of me. Well, at least I got "winch" and "wench" correct......... I think.

Later
73
K9WN  Jake