[TowerTalk] AB Chance anchor installation... How!?!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB Chance anchor installation... How!?!
From: R Atkins <rusty_atkins@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 05:05:27 -0700 (PDT)
First off, let me thank all of you for the responses these past few days about
all facets of tower installation as well as a few bits and pieces I've needed
to get the job done. Its amazing how responsive and helpful this
list/"reflector" is. I've been so busy installing the tower that I haven't had
time to touch the computer, but all your help is VERY much appreciated.

Now,.. for the question.

How in the world do you install those 8" diameter (model 816?) screw-in ground
anchors?!?!?!

We've bent a 6' long pipe  and a 8' long pipe so badly that we could hardly
remove them... and these anchors are only halfway in.

There are limitations to what we can because of a heavily tree lot that we want
to keep that way (so... we can't get a tractor in there).

How do you get these things screwed all the way into the ground?

Thanks!

Got a little couch potato?