Re: [TowerTalk] Control Lines and Grounding

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Control Lines and Grounding
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:46:41 -0400
Many years ago I purchased two 1000' rolls of wire consisting of 4 twisted
pairs of  # 24 stranded  and a shield. Ive used it as the control lines for
all the stack switching, vertical switching and what ever else came along. I
never thought of that twisting as being especially useful BUT come to think
Ive never had RF problems using it. Some of the runs have been spliced
several times as requirements changed.

Carl
KM1H