Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Insulators

To: "'Ron Todd'" <ron@k4wz.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Insulators
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:39:17 -0000
Those are probably rated much less than power insulators since they are only
meant to be in series with (probably) hs type guy wire.  There are quite a
few manufacturers, if you search for their web sites you might be able to
match them up with a catalog... some of the common ones:
a.b. chance
Joslyn
Continental Electric Co
Stanley G. Flagg Co
And probably a few others, those just showed up on a quick google search.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net