Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld Supplies

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld Supplies
From: "Dr M J DiGirolamo" <DrD@2020.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:07:05 -0400
Hi Jeff,

  I purchased mine from our local Rexel Electric Supply.  I got a VERY GOOD
PRICE and can recommend you give 'em a call at 434.977.1010.  My
salesperson's name is: "Mike"   Be sure you know what size ground rod and
what size cable you're trying to weld together.  You can also call Erico for
tapes and information on the Cadwelding process.  Call them at 800.248.WELD.

   Good luck and be patient.  I'd advise you get the "goop" used to plug any
"holes" between cable or rod and mold.

73,

Mike, W4XN
Charlottesville, VA

PS  I have no financial or vested interest in Rexel Electric Supply, --
just a happy customer.