[TowerTalk] C3SS Force 12 HF antenna and a 2M/6M combo on the samemast,

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] C3SS Force 12 HF antenna and a 2M/6M combo on the samemast, Help!
From: "David Weiss" <kb3ooo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:08:13 -0500
I am installing a MA-40 US Tower Tubular tower in the next month or so.  I
would like to put a Force 12 C3SS HF antenna on an approximate 7 foot mast
with a 2/6M combination above it.  I am looking for real world experience
(Hams vs. literature) for some guidance in doing this.

Will there be interaction between the two antennas is the real question.  If
anyone has experience or knowledge in this area, it would be greatly
appreciated.

73

Dave K3FT