[TowerTalk] Newbie with tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Newbie with tower
From: "Mario I" <intravino@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:49:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All, I just purchased a house with a nice 25' tower.  The building
inspector told me that the 2 straps that hold the tower to my chimney has to go
because the chimney is moving when there is a lot of wind. It is on picture # 7
and # 8 on the link bellow. My question is: are the two bracket on picture #2,
# 4 and # 5 good enough to hold this tower alone?  If you look at picture # 1,
you will see how it is mounted to the ground. Also, can you please tell me what
kind of antenna's CB or HAM, do I have on that tower ( I know one is a TV Yagi
) and what kind of tower is that?  Here are the pictures:
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/intravino/   Thanks for your time, Intravino