Re: [TowerTalk] re how tall is that tower

To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re how tall is that tower
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:34:15 -0400
The ham band designations are a long established convention that we all
follow.
Metrics are not taught in school and my kids used to ask me what I was
talking about.

The US almost went completely metric back in the 80's if I remember but
public and state outcry put an end to that. If the FCC, FAA and other
government bureaucracies are forced to go metric that is their problem.

Its too hot today even for the chipmunks so I stay inside and aggravate you
guys for my afternoon jollies. Im amazed how many berserkers and moonbats
popped out of their holes.

Carl
KM1H