[TowerTalk] Anybody troubleshoot a CATS Positioner-1?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anybody troubleshoot a CATS Positioner-1?
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 00:36:37 +0000
My T2X controller with CATS Positioner-1 (15 year old add-on board with
brake delay and position preset) was damaged in a lightning strike.  It
works except that after rotation the brake release stays energized and
doesn't shut off, unless I turn the power off.  There's no schematic in
the docs I have and I wonder if anyone's ever troubleshooted one of
these.  If so, pse contact me.
Tnx,
Barry

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA