Re: [TowerTalk] specs for Hy-Gain HG54HD

To: <w4gd@bellsouth.net>, "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] specs for Hy-Gain HG54HD
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 11:42:58 -0500
John is looking for info on a Hy-Gain tower for "permiting".

John,  Look at the Hy-Gain/MFG site. Shows info for a base info for a TB-54 Twr
base for HG54HD. You might also try contacting them. Might be able to talk them
out of a manual.  I agree with another poster on a lawyer and the Grand
fathering thing. I've never heard of having to get a permit for something
that's been up for years.

hy-gain.com/price.php<http://www.hy-gain.com/price.php>

Good luck. Stay pleasant in your dealings with "them" (Village officials) and
you will prevail. At worst, you have to get the dang permit.

73
K9WN  Jake