Re: [TowerTalk] Magnetic North

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Magnetic North
From: "Noddy" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:37:13 -0700
I like the alternate reference, especially the comments from visitors.  So,
it looks like this Sun Spot cycle will be the one to change the poles, I
guess I will have to point the beam north to work VK, that means I will have
to move the Owl and work out my DECLINATION again, bummer I hope the new
human beings will have software for that:)