[TowerTalk] Improvise??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Improvise??
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:39:33 -0500
I need to be able to effectively and safely improvise a way to mount my Rohn 25
tower sections two regular 10' sections one top
section 9.5' to the ground.

Does anyone have any ideas other than buying a short piece of tower to put in
the ground or a swivel base or buying another section,
ect.

I was just going to stick 3 feet of the bottom section of the tower in the hole
(concrete) but, since it is so short already, really
didn't want to leave it there should we move.

Is there no other way than spending more money on it?

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: BUR, LotW, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ
Old calls: WB5ZQU/WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET