Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire markers ?

To: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] guy wire markers ?
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:52:53 -0400
Go to Lowes, Home Depot, or your local hardware and purchase some bright
yellow air hose with an ID large enough to fit over the guy line. Cut a
piece long enough to cover the desired length of guy line and split it down
one side, lengthwise.. Slip over the guy line.  They make an inexpensive and
very visible protector. At least that is what I'm using.

73
Roger (K8RI)