Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 40M-2B Opinions Please

To: "KA9S - Jeff" <ka9s@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 40M-2B Opinions Please
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:13:55 -0400
I've been contemplating supporting the elements also but not with
Phillystran. Instead I would use some #14 hardrawn copper and wind up with a
2 el on 30M. I havent modeled it yet to see what spacing I'd need to
minimize interaction but the concept intrigues me.

You could also do away with the weight and wind loading of the linear
section and use coils as in the Cushcraft. Thats another idea Ive got
working as I was given 2 CC coils from a crashed tower to experiment with.

Carl
KM1H

Carl
KM1H