[TowerTalk] Further on Pull Rope and MA550

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Further on Pull Rope and MA550
From: "Richard Zalewski" <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:24:00 -0700
Thanks for all who replied.  I think I have a problem that will
require me to tilt over the tower with it extended and the SteppIR on
top.  I have the MRB base mount.  Do you think I need to take any
extra precautions to tilt the tower over with it extended and antenna
still attached?  Of course normally the tower is retracted.  There
will be more of a moment out there this way but I don't see any way
around short of getting a boom truck first.  I tried to shake the top
and it still would not collapse.  It will go up and it goes down to
the same point every time.

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR