Re: [TowerTalk] permit in hand

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] permit in hand
From: Randal Jarrett <rsj@radio.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:28:32 -0400
Then again, it might not be that at all.

When I lived in Georgia I ran into something very similar.  I did some
back tracking to see where all of that nonsense came from and guess
what, it came from the PE's pressuring the local politicians to add it
into the regulations!!

Randal Jarrett  <rsj@radio.org>
RSJ Consulting, Inc
Hernando, FL