Re: [TowerTalk] Carolina Windom with IC-737

To: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Carolina Windom with IC-737
From: "JE Brown" <W4LC@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 13:18:24 -0000
I have one and the tuner in the TS850SAT seems to handle it ok.

One thing you will want to do with this is to drill a couple drain holes in
the bottom of the "line isolator" and "feed balun".  Water WILL condense
inside these and effect the SWR.  This may the problem for those ops with
high SWR who have responded to the question.

Jim   W4LC