[TowerTalk] Fwd: Alpha Spid Rotator for Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Alpha Spid Rotator for Sale
From: "David Fuller" <nn5k.mail@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 08:41:02 -0600
Gentlemen:
The rotor has been sold
Tnx
-NN5K

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Fuller <nn5k.mail@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 6, 2007 1:10 PM
Subject: Alpha Spid Rotator for Sale
To: towertalk@contesting.com

I have a new in box original Alpha Spid Rotator for sale.   This rotor is
from the factory and was never used.   It was a replacement for one that was
damaged in a wind storm last season.   I bought it new in 2005 along with
the controller, mouse, and Hy-gain adapter plate.   The rotor itself is 2007
just received and now excess to my needs.

I would like to sell all shipped to ConUSA for $875 which is 70% of new
price.

I will take a Paypal, Money Order, or Check (I'll wait til it clears).

Thanks

-Dave NN5K