[TowerTalk] STOP LOOKING -- Hy-Gain DRC-1 manual

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] STOP LOOKING -- Hy-Gain DRC-1 manual
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:14:58 -0500
You can STOP LOOKING!

All of you guys out there looking for a manual for the DRC-1 can stop
looking now!   I found one -- and many thanks to the guy who gave me
the copy -- MANY YEARS AGO.  Yep, I had a brainstorm this morning
and ran across a box of docs in the bike barn and a copy of the DRC-1
manual was in with some other rotator manuals.  Guess it had just
never registered since I had never owned one or even seen one in the
flesh.  And then Dick Ehrhorn sent me one this past week and suddenly
I had a need for the manual.  Hard to believe that I actually HAD ONE
ALREADY.

My library is extensive, my brain not so much!

--John  W0UN