Re: [TowerTalk] protection from UV (and chewing by critters)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] protection from UV (and chewing by critters)
From: "Steve Jax" <stevejax@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:28:33 -0400
What do people do to support feed lines on a crank-up tower?  I have
stand-off's, but they just keep the coax from blowing around too much and
provide no vertical support.  The coax is secured at the top and then not
again until the grounding blocks at the base of the tower.

-Steve, N4SJJ

Message: 4