Re: [TowerTalk] DXpedition Antenna

To: "'Michael Mark'" <m2eng@mts.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DXpedition Antenna
From: "Mike, K6BR" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:28:29 -0700
I would say the two element Steppir, it is very easy to set up, it seems
many DXpeditions use them now for that reason, plus all bands 20 thru 6.

Unless you have one in your hands now, you will not get one from Steppir for
14 weeks or so, so that may influence your ultimate decision.  I know this
because my friend just ordered one to side mount on his tower.

Mike