[TowerTalk] Antenna Switch

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Switch
From: "K8RI" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 02:44:31 -0400
I'm looking for a remote antenna switch that can switch the coax from to
rigs between 2, or preferably 3 antenna systems. IOW, Low band slopers,
tri-bander, and 6-Meter Yagi between the house and shop in a manner allowing
both locations to be on at the same time, just not on the same antenna.  I
might eventually want to switch the 144 and 440 antennas as well. The
switches will need good isolation and be able to handle the legal limit 1.8
through 148 MHz.  We're limited to 50 watts on 440 up here.

Roger (K8RI)