[TowerTalk] Update: US Tower Pictorial Description of their

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Update: US Tower Pictorial Description of their
From: <roger.white@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:32:58 -0500 (CDT)
Texas Towers just called and my quote for the HDX555 and all the accessories
was ready. While I was there, one of the guys behind the counter got out their
US Towers catalog and printed off the page showing an artists representation of
a few of the crank up towers, one being the HDX555. I now have a copy of it and
that should suffice in my view of what it looks like for the permit.

Now, I have to wait until Dec. 12 for the tower to be shipped! Oh well, I
usually do tower work here in Texas when it is either 110 degrees in the shade
or 35 degrees with ice on the ground in the winter. Fortunately, I should have
the concrete in and ready for the tower when it arrives. December can be a nice
month here, but then again, it can be pretty bad. Time will tell.

Roger W5RD.

Roger White
Murphy, Texas