Re: [TowerTalk] Commercial Coil Clips

To: "Chuck Pool" <aa5wg@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Commercial Coil Clips
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:21:13 -0700
Chuck, there are quite a few types of coil clips. Some to contact flat coil
conductor and some to contact round wire conductor. I don't know of any that
are made of copper. The ones I am familiar with are plated brass. I suspect
you are concerned with the ones used to contact round wire inductors. Most
have a screw to tighten the clip onto the conductor.
Barker and Williamson show coil clips on their web page for $2.50 each.
These are the specially formed ones for round coil conductors.
73, Dan, N5AR