[TowerTalk] Complete 55G tower for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Complete 55G tower for sale
From: UpTheTower@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:04:23 EDT
FYI.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH

>  Aloha to all:

I have a complete 140 tower forsale.  Everything is on ground, brand new,
all electrical crated as well as  hardware. No components have ever been
used, all New.

Includes, 140  feet of Rohn 55, 1500 feet of 5/8" guys, 40 gallons of
insulators in  original shipping drum, 400' of 5/8" PhilliStrand, all
equalizers, turn  buckles, sand and potting grips, three multipoint anti
twist truss systems  for 40, 80 and 120 foot locatuions, one M2 Orion
2800 positioner for the  tip-top and two 30 ft^2 TIC Ring positioners
with wiring for the 80 and 110  foot locations, all three positioners are
DC models with controllers and RS  232 interfaces. I will include a base
for placement in concrete consisting  of a single piece bolt, frame and
rebar assembly, as well as an assortment  of round member mounts for
stand off verticals and such.

Requires two  acre foot print for erection and guying.

This is FOB my E Beaver Creek  facility on the Tillamook/Yamhill county
border in Oregon.

Cost over  $18K, will sell for $9K AND I can assist you with delivery my
30 years  experience in large iron setup, my crane and portable hydrolic
jib.

Weight: 5000 lbs

Interested? Drop me a line, I can  finance within reason for the right buyer.

Jeremy w7eme
_oaxaca@oregoncoast.oax_ (mailto:oaxaca@oregoncoast.com)