[TowerTalk] We Have Arrived

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] We Have Arrived
From: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:11:35 +0000
We are now located in our new digs in Vail, AZ (20m SSE of Tucson).
The plans for the tower are progressing well except for one hitch.
The Rohn drawings call out a drawing (C620643) that I cannot locate. I
believe it gives the dimensions for the Guy Anchor concrete blocks.
Does anyone have a copy ?

The weather here is great, if I want snow, I'll drive to the mountains !!

Interesting critters roam about here. Coyotes provide the nightly serenade
while the Hawks and Great Horned Owl keep the pest population in control.
Still seems strange to see more people on horseback than in cars !! (at least
out here).

We should be back operational on HF in a few weeks, can't wait.

73, Dick, W1KSZ/7