[TowerTalk] IC-706MKIIG and Receiving ant's

To: Tower Talk List <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] IC-706MKIIG and Receiving ant's
From: "R. David Eagle" <weathrmaster@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:12:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all....I am looking for a solution here - I have a IC-706MKIIG and would
like to utilize a seperate antenna for receive, but unfortunately I can only
utilize the existing single antenna jack which is usually hooked to my transmit
antenna.  I have a K9AY array that I would like to use in combination with my
tx antenna, but need a good switching solution.

Any ideas appreciated...

Dave
KB8NNU

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.