Re: [TowerTalk] Beeswax

To: "Alan NV8A" <nv8a@att.net>,"towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beeswax
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:20:51 -0700
As an ex-beekeeper, and from a family of them, you can find wax at any
hippyfest selling honey, and also at health stores, at times ..Look for
apiary shops and bee supply stores .. have it by the tons.  Not rare.
My brother used to sell a lot of it, so I gave him all mine, and he
harvested from his hives and my fathers..about 500 of them ... he used to
ship it somewhere, but darn if I remember.  My pharmacy has a display of
Ben's Bees right next to where I pick up my meds.  The characture of Ben
looks JUST like my brother did in the 70s.