Re: [TowerTalk] Tower accident

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower accident
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:54:31 -0600
Very sad news.  I hate to read about things that probably could have been
prevented.  I have had my own close call on my tower which I will never
forget.  Accidents do happen.  Kids and getting longer in the tooth have
changed the way I approach tower work.

I never climb anymore without having a fall arrest line hooked to me and the
tower.  Actually I use two and a full harness.

Mike W0MU