Re: [TowerTalk] Found a used tower - any ideas what this is?

To: wa9vrh@dishmail.net, kc2pih@gmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Found a used tower - any ideas what this is?
From: Commtekman@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:18:13 EDT
In a message dated 10/27/2007 3:01:51 P.M.  Mountain Standard Time,
wa9vrh@dishmail.net  writes:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mcclements/Tower380RohnSSV
Scott-
This  looks like a great tower, self-supporting towers that are of commercial
quality  are hard to find, at least in this neck of the woods. I have made
two different  posts on towertalk but haven't received any comments back, good
or bad. I also  have an 80' communications tower, mine came from Norton AFB, it
is made up of  three 25' sections and has a 5' section on top for mounting
microwave dishes and  etc. Yours may be much easier to put up than mine, mine
is
almost 13' between  legs (triangular) and is made of large pipe. I was hoping
that someone might  have seen one like mine or may have a photo of it, I am
looking for any info for  reassembly and for reference.
Bob K6OSM