Re: [TowerTalk] Roswell Tower Accident

To: "ve4xt@mts.net" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Roswell Tower Accident
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:19:34 -0500
Just wondering what kind of tower was his accident from ?   I know the
height information, but was looking for frame size (ie. Rohn 25) ?
I know that my Rohn 25 did not have much leg room compared  with the 45g.
My though is perhaps, other than proper gear and its use,  leg room is a
safety factor to be considered.

Bill N1HWC