[TowerTalk] Crankup Tower For Sale - Houston Area

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crankup Tower For Sale - Houston Area
From: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:29:47 -0600

After changing QTH's I have a crankup tower that is surplus to my needs.
It's a US Tower TX-455 (55 ft), complete with base plate and TRX-80 raising
fixture. There's a TB-2 thrust bearing on top as well, but it has frozen up.
The buyer will need to get some J-bolts to mount the base plate to the
concrete but they are readily available from UST. Will let the package go
for $1300 firm (it's over $3400 new, not including the TB-2, plus shipping).

Also have a nice leather couch, like new, perfect for the shack, contest
location or relaxing on after putting up that crankup. $400.

Pickup only. Please contact me off-list if interested.

Larry Burke WI5A