[TowerTalk] Sommer Antennas and DJ2UT

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sommer Antennas and DJ2UT
From: Bob Dorsey <zf2rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:36:32 -0800 (PST)
I recently bought a Sommers XP505, US Tower MA-40
tubular tower and Yaesu rotor as part of a package
deal.  Things are starting to come together to get the
tower in place.

I am hoping to add the 17/30 meter additions to the
Sommers and make it into an XP507.  However, I have
been unable to reach Karl or anyone at Sommers by
either phone or email for several weeks now.  The
phone just keeps ringing and emails have not been
answered.

Does anyone happen to know the status of Sommer
Antennas and DJ2UT at this time?  I hope they are
still in business ....

73 & tnx ---   Bob W4RQ

http://mail.yahoo.com