Re: [TowerTalk] Ordered a HDX555 Oct. 3 from Texas Towers. It willbe her

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ordered a HDX555 Oct. 3 from Texas Towers. It willbe here tomorrow morning.....!!!!!!!
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:37:31 -0500
That was quick. Mine (same model, just under a year ago) took about 10
weeks. I wonder if somebody canceled an order.

BTW, I used a tow truck to get the tower off the truck, but it bogged
down in the yard when I wanted to get it around to the tower base. We
ended up leaving the tower alongside the driveway, then I got a bunch of
friends (18 of us altogether) to carry it around to the tower base using
2x4s passed through the tower -- looked like a centipede.

Enjoy.

73

Alan NV8A