Re: [TowerTalk] **Rotor EZ... No Response to recent product orders.**

To: "'David Weiss'" <kb3ooo@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] **Rotor EZ... No Response to recent product orders.**
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 22:35:12 -0500
Hello Dave,

I ordered a Rotor EZ from Idiom Press on September 25th, I received instant
e-mail verification with-in the day. I see on the mailing package it was
sent the same day. After that I am sure it was 'stored' by Canada Post for
several weeks, but it did arrive. In fact, only this past week I finally
pulled the kit off the shelf and assembled it for my second rotor just in
time for the CQ WW DX Contest this past weekend, finished with a few minutes
to spare.

This was my second kit for my second rotor and like the first kit, no
problem to assemble.

I did e-mail the company with one follow-up suggestion on Friday, but was
not expecting any response over your Thanksgiving holiday.

Hope that helps,
Eric - VE3GSI