Re: [TowerTalk] Roof Tower Safety?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Roof Tower Safety?
From: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:01:06 -0500
Hi Eric,

Check out my "roof ladder:"
http://www.qsl.net/w1dyj/IMAGES/HAM/HF%20Ants.jpg

I have used this for over ten years to get to my two roof towers and it
serves the purpose well, along with protecting the roof.  I also use a 1/2
marine rope (lying down the center of the "ladder") to hang onto when going
up or down as an extra safety precaution.

73,
Larry

Larry Banks   FN42kl     W1DYJ
Amateur Extra                  ARRL