[TowerTalk] Phasing Question

To: Tower Talk List <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Phasing Question
From: "R. David Eagle" <kb8nnu@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 19:27:26 -0800 (PST)
Hello all...I have a question regarding coaxial phasing that has been totally
confusing me.  Let's say I wanted to phase 2, or possibly, 4 short verticals in
a swichable array by means of coax delay lines.  I understand that 90 degs
phasing can correspond to 1/4 wavelength, but if you went to other intervals of
about 130, 140, 150, etc...how does one calculate the length the amout of coax
needed to create that phasing effect?  Assume using 75 ohm coax.

Any help would greatly be appreciated...

Dave
KB8NNU

Be a better friend, newshound, and