[TowerTalk] Sommer Yagi Plans ???

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sommer Yagi Plans ???
From: Bob Dorsey <zf2rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 17:52:33 -0800 (PST)
For at least 4 months now, I have been unable to reach
to reach Karl DJ2UT at Sommer Antennas.  I have a
XP505 bought from its previous owner.  I am really
very interested in adding the 17/30 M kit before I put
it on the tower.

I don't know the current status of Karl or the company
at this time.  If it turns out I can't get the kit
from them, I may need to look at other options.

Has anyone perchance done this mod in the past?  If
so, are there plans available showing how the mod is
made, new material needed, etc?  If I had the
plans/diagram, I might be able to put something
together with extra aluminum floating around in these
parts.  But first I need to know how to get from the
XP505 to the new configuration witm 17/30 added.

Many tnx & gud DX to all TT members!

73 --- Bob

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.