[TowerTalk] get those HF EME antennas ready...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] get those HF EME antennas ready...
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:40:34 -0800 (PST)
Hmmm, looks to me considerably less than -25dB difference...  Ionosphere
reflection is shown as ~ -64dB <avg> and the moon is looking like ~ -78dB...

  Wonder how much loss they had in matching those short blades to 7045?  ALso,
I wonder how much power each set of blades radiates... Looks like RG58 feeding
them...

  Anyway, fun to read about... Wish I had known about the test, I would have
listened for it...

denny / k8do