To: K7LXC@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 61, Issue 1
From: hdmc38@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:12:27 +0000
I sub- cotracted the base out for my rohn 45G tower. The cost in 2003 was
$1500.00. I supplied the short section the rest was turn key concrete,pump
digging, Inspection, the hole ball of wax.Money well spent IMHO. The only other
 things I had done by others were Permits and electrical. Much easier to pass
inspections when they know the contractors, oh I always if possible use a
crane. Cuts labor cost way down.

                                  Joe Patrick  K4XZ
--
JOE PATRICK