Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Maine Contest Site For Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Maine Contest Site For Sale
From: Art <KY1K@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:44:10 -0500
Winter's not bad here, starts in Sept and Ends in April. It's
unbelievably quiet and peaceful after a monster snow storm blows through. NICE!

The State bird is the mosquito. I'd take snow any day rather than
face the mosquito and black fly season.

Just be sure you don't get between a moose and the water when they
are being stampeded by the black flies.

Thankfully my daughter was born here, so even though my wife and I
are flatlanders, my daughter escapes persecution::>

Now living in the big city (Waterville) though, our country home is
soon to be forsale (30 acres, high ground, 700 foot driveway,
private, pond, occasional moose visits).

Enjoy.

Art