Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 40M4 Rebulding

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 40M4 Rebulding
From: "K8RI" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:47:46 -0500
I go down to the local hardware store and purchase 1/4" Plexiglass or Lexan.
Generally they give me the small pieces ofd Plexiglass, but Lexan (TM) is
expensive. OTOH I can get quite a few small pieces for $1.00  I use it for
center insulators on my center fed, sloping, half wave dipoles.

Using a "T" shaped piece of either material I can mount the dipole, balun,
and support for the coax.

Roger (K8RI)