[TowerTalk] Laport Book

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Laport Book
From: Craig Clark <jcclark@wildblue.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:23:43 -0500

>To all:
>
>The long-out-of-print and hard-to-find "Radio Antenna Engineering
>Handbook" by Edmund Laport is now available from the print-on-demand
>outfit LuLu for under $20 bound (almost 600 pages).

Thirty years ago, Laport had a copyright settlement with a Chinese
publisher where he got copies of his book an sold autographed copies
through a QST classified ad.  I was lucky enough to get one of the
last 23 before they sold out.

It is a bit dated (1942 copyright) but I recommend this book highly
as it is a wonderful reference book to have on your shelf.

It is the one book I would not loan.

73, Craig Clark, K1QX

RADIOWARE AND RADIO BOOKSTORE
PO  BOX 209