Re: [TowerTalk] Can anyone ID this stuff?

To: towertalk@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Can anyone ID this stuff?
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:36:38 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2008 9:26:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

>  I'm trying to help someone ascertain what some old horns  & other stuff
(including some heavy duty transmission lines) on a tower  might be, and if
any $$$ could be gotten for the used  items.

    You're going to spend tons more to get the  stuff off the tower than
anything you might get for the stuff. I'm not aware  of any market for used
microwave horns or associated hardware.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH