Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E - Company for Sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E - Company for Sale
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:28:47 -0400
It seems strange to me that there's nothing on the ICE Web site about
the company being for sale, but perhaps not as strange as seeing a
business offered for sale on ebay, of all places.

I'm also curious about the relationship with Array Solutions (through
which many ICE products were sold, no doubt -- at least to hams): the
home page of the ICE Web site includes the words:

"Copyright © 2002-2007 Industrial Communication Engineers, Ltd. and
Array Solutions - All Rights Reserved."

Alan NV8A